These are the types of images most commonly used in our products
- Regional imagery: Landscape and portrait imagery from around the UK, showing points of interest or beautiful scenery. For example, places like Aberdeen or Bath.
- Domestic Animals: Pigs, piglets, guinea pigs and bunnies are always needed for our files. Unfortunately at this moment we are unable to accept any dog, horse or cat imagery.
- British Wildlife: We are always looking for exceptional examples of photography for British wildlife, from hedgehogs to native butterflies. All wildlife imagery should include the scientific name of the animal.
- Non-native Wildlife: While we do accept imagery of wildlife that isn’t native to the UK, we do not accept images of them in captivity i.e a tiger in a zoo.
- Railway imagery: New and up to date images of British steam trains on our UK railway lines are always useful to us. If you would like to submit these please include all information about the train and the line.
- Generic Imagery: For generic titles such as ‘Country Cottages & Gardens’ we can accept images as long as permission has been granted or the photo was taken on public property.
If you feel you have imagery that you would like us to see that doesn’t fit within this list then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an example of the photography. You can also go through the products on the Calendar Club website to see the calendars and diaries that we produce.